Flys in Disguise’ Guided Fly Fishing Trips are conducted in Central Maryland on the Gunpowder River and Western Maryland on the Savage River and Mountain Brook trout Streams which include the use of all Fly Rods, Reels, Waders and Boots needed to get you in the water. Whether you are just getting into Fly Fishing, or are a seasoned Fly Fisher, Guided Trips can be catered to individual needs of the angler. Do you want to perfect that Dry Fly Technique, dredge Nymphs waiting for that ever so subtle take of the fly, or try something new with tight-line nymphing? Book a half or full day Guide trip to experience all the Gunpowder River and/or Savage River has to offer.
**One or Two Person Guided trips are also available on Western MD Savage River and Mountain Brook Trout Streams.
Client is responsible for booking lodging accommodations prior to trip.
Call to check Guide trip availability before booking lodging accommodations.
Flys in Disguise Guides and Instructors are fully insured, licensed by MD DNR, and are CPR/First Aid certified.
Guide Trip Rates** :
Half Day (4 hours) Rates $250 / 1 person $300 / 2 people
Full Day (6 hours) Rates* $300 / 1 person $350 / 2 people
- Advanced booking is recommended to confirm trip date and time with a non-refundable deposit of $100 to reserve your booking.
Trip cancellation and rescheduling at the discretion of Guide/Instructor.
- All Minors shall be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian on all Trips and Schools. A nominal fee will apply for those that are attending but not participating.
* Full Day (6 hour) trips include stream side lunch thats consists of sandwich and bottled waters
** Guided trips are optimal with 2 clients per guide with 3 clients being the max.
Items that clients should bring with them on Guide Trips:
– Maryland Non-Tidal Fishing License and Trout Stamp
– Rain gear (as needed)
– Polarized Sunglasses
– Cold weather gear (as needed)
Call now 443-567-0663 or email us email@example.com to book a Guided Fly Fishing Trip on the Central MD Gunpowder River or Western MD Savage River and Mountain Brook Trout streams and check off that bucket list !